I love animals with all my heart and it is always devastating to know that an animal is hurt and suffering somewhere especially when the cause of that is not the natural selection but the consequences of human activities. I was always against any kind of animal testing or dog fighting or even when I see someone who does not treat his/her animal right. Two months ago my life became much brighter as I got a little beagle puppy Bella who is five months old now. She is such a little puppy who fully depends on and trusts to her owners who love and care about her. But there are some people out there who have a lot of dogs but not because they love them so much, but because through these dogs they are making business thus earning a lot of money on making bets on dogs fighting while their dogs are in pain, bleeding, and suffering. I don’t think I was that much against the dogfighting business as I became now. The reason behind that is maybe I have a puppy now that made me think of that or maybe I did some research and found out some devastating information…


No comments:
Post a Comment